Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Strip Steak for Bruni

That saucy Bruni is at it again! Today's one star review of Robert’s Steakhouse in the Penthouse Executive Club may have just made Jeffrey Chodorow's head explode. Part of me wondered if I should be offended at his trivial treatment of the objectification of women and the fact that my subscription money is paying for his dinner at a strip club and blah blah Andrea Dworkin blah, but I just can’t take myself that seriously.

Bruni. Makes me. Laugh.

In other news, this sandwich made my heart sing with joyful glee.



Torta Milanesa de Pollo (with black beans, jalepenos, avocado, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes) from a secret location that I will not disclose! Wha ha ha ha ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home